1. Family Whitewater Adventure
This dynamite Shoshone River trip is perfect for the adventuresome group. You’ll experience a shower of nature with exciting cascades and lots more rapids. !!! Please call before making any online reservations. Reservations MUST be made 24 hours in advance. Reservations are being accepted through August 31st, 2021 (LAST DAY OF SEASON) !!!
- 2.5 Hours
- Three departures daily, June 1st – August 31st
- Departure times are 9:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m.,and 3:30 p.m. Please arrive 1/2 hour early for check-in.
- Adults: $47
- Children 12 and under: $43
- Reservations advised. Book your trip today!
2. Northfork Whitewater Adventure
Spend a half-day enjoying the thrill of whitewater and the breathtaking scenic beauty of the Northfork Shoshone River. It’s not uncommon to see wildlife on this trip, creating an unforgettable experience for everyone. Afterward, we’ll indulge you in a hearty, full-course meal!
- May end early 2022 season due to lower amounts of moisture in the area.
- Adults: $119
- Children: $109
- Reservations required.
- Limited Occupancy
What We Provide:
Round trip transportation to and from the river, foul weather gear (rain jackets), and Coast Guard-approved life jackets – which must be worn at all times. Group and individual pick-up can be arranged.
Reservations are required to assure your seat. Trips run from June 1st to the end of August.
We take many non-swimmers on our trips every year. We provide each passenger with a U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jacket and require that it be worn at all times while on the water. While we do not have a set age limit, we do require that each person under 16 years old be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.