1. Family Whitewater Adventure
This dynamite Shoshone River trip is perfect for the adventuresome group. You’ll experience a shower of nature with exciting cascades and lots more rapids. 2 Hours
- Three departures daily, May 25 – September 10
- Departure times are 9:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m.,and 3:30 p.m. Please arrive 1/2 hour early for check-in.
- Adults: $38
- Children 12 and under: $34
- Reservations advised. Book your trip today!
2. Northfork Whitewater Adventure
Spend a half-day enjoying the thrill of whitewater and the breathtaking scenic beauty of the Northfork Shoshone River. It’s not uncommon to see wildlife on this trip, creating a unforgettable experience for everyone. Afterward, we’ll indulge you in a hearty, full-course meal! Half-Day
- One trip daily May 25 – First week of July
- Adults: $89
- Children: $79
- Reservations required.
- Limited Occupancy
What We Provide:
Round trip transportation to and from the river, foul weather gear (rain jackets) and Coast Guard approved life jackets – which must be worn at all times. Group and individual pick up can be arranged.
Reservations are required to assure your seat. Trips run May 25 through Labor Day.
We take many non-swimmers on our trips every year. We provide each passenger with a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket and require that it be worn at all times while on the water. While we do not have a set age limit, we do require that each person under 16 years old be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.